Saturday, May 31, 2008

St. George - Good Times

May 23 – 30
My family goes to St. George every year over Memorial Day. Some choose to come for the weekend and some stay for the full week. This year, I opted for the latter. It’s always a super relaxing get-away. Mostly we spent time at the pool, Wal-Mart, Target, or In & Out. (Also, St. Thomas as mentioned in previous post) We all have an awesome time just being with family. Adam and Janae and their four kids, Leah (flew in from Boston), Myself, David and Melody and their two kids, Sarah and Matt (their three kids weren’t in town yet), Jonathan and Ali, Mom and Mike, and Grandma Petersen were all in attendance. Lots of people = lots of fun!
I wish I had more pictures of the trip, but here are some I do have. My nephew, Gavin (David & Melody’s son) has a love for dancing. Melody put on some song that sounded like some kind of Military or Drill song. It was so funny to see how, without any prompting, Gavin started marching around. He had some other stellar moves also…


I snapped this picture of Lilah, unbeknownst to her. She was just chillin on the couch watching TV. Super cute!!

And Gavin being goofy…


This is what happens when Jonathan gets a hold of my camera…


More good times...

Grandma Petersen

Ruby, Mom (aka Grammy), and Lilah


Leah and I left St. George on Friday afternoon. We picked up Sarah at work in Lehi and dropped Leah off at Adam’s house. Sarah and I then drove out to pick up her and Matt’s kids in Elko. We drove to Wendover Friday night, spent the night and left at the crack of dawn to make it to Elko. We were there just long enough to get them in the car and take off. We had to make it back to Draper by three for a baptism. We cut it super close and it was a lot of driving to do in two days, but it was worth it to have the kids out here!

No comments: