Monday, May 5, 2008

Cupcakes

One project I have been working on is opening my own business. I will be opening a cupcake shop called "Sweet Cakes by Becca". I'm trying to come up with some really great recipes. So, I was testing some recipes and I made, for the first time, Red Velvet Cupcakes. They turned out super yummy! Thanks for the recipe, Craig! The next exciting sweet treat will be Carrot Cake Cupcakes.
I need to come up with some fun names for these...any ideas??? My sister-in-law said I should name some of them after my nieces and nephews. I think it would be a good idea. My nieces and nephews are Gavin, Lilah, Caleb, Isaac, Aaron, and Ruby. Some of the flavors I have perfected so far are, coconut, red velvet, carrot cake, orange, lemon, chocolate, and vanilla. I think that the red velvet would be perfectly suited for Ruby. I am open to any suggestions on how to get creative with it!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

Hey....Kira should be one. Pick her! Pick her!!!

Stephanie said...

p.s. I guess people were asking Bailey if you were coming to the next party, and if you were bringing cupcakes...lol. Nice!!

Lisa P. said...

Hey I saw you had a blog. I hope it's ok that you're one of my links now! Great way to keep in touch. I'll be thinking of names for your cupcakes. Of course Hudson is a great name too. I think he would be a cookies and cream type;)