Saturday, May 17, 2008

BBQ Party

Steph and I went to a BBQ at our friend, Bailey's house. I met Steph at her work to pick up her and Kira. Ok, so she is so cute! Here are some pics that I took in my car while waiting for Steph to move her car. Don't you want to just squish those cute legs???

We got to Byron & Michelle's in Layton and had some hamburgers, salads (including quite an interesting one with some mayo and sugar. hmmm...), chips, and yummy carrot cupcakes. Steph and I hung out inside talking to some people and being entertained by some kids playing Guitar Hero. It was kinda funny to watch. There were some songs that they couldnt' get through, so I got to pass the song for them. Pretty fun!
Me & Kira

Steph & Kira

Kira, Steph, Michelle (aka Bailey), Me


More chubb legs :)


Hey, Steph! What's so funny?

Oh yeah, I remember...He he!

We had so much fun at the BBQ! Good times had by all, can't wait until the next one!

No comments: