Sunday, September 28, 2008
I'll add some more when I feel like playing with the mosaic thing again. :)
Friday, September 26, 2008
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
- I am terrified of bridges! For some reason, I can't stand driving over them - they freak me out! I have been on quite a few, but some I refuse to go across! There is one huge bridge connecting Astoria, Oregon to Washington that I will NEVER cross! The largest bridge I went across (because I had no choice) was driving from Key Largo to Key West. The whole time we were crossing I was chanting the "Betty Botter" tongue twister just to keep my mind off it...Lame, I know, but I can't help it! This is why my crossing the suspension bridge on one of my previous posts was such a huge accomplishment.
- I straighten rug tassels. Again, I know it's lame. I don't usually notice I'm doing it, but if I'm sitting by a rug that has tassels, I will sit there until they are all untangled and completely straight. I can't have any rugs with tassels in my house! My family has made fun of me for this for as long as I can remember!
- Do you remember that 'Culligan Man' commercial where that little cartoon lady yells "Hey Culligan Man?" I don't even remember when the last time was that I saw that commercial. Everytime I see a Culligan truck, I yell (out loud. in my car. by myself.) "Hey Culligan Man!" in the same voice of that cartoon.
- I can't stand radio morning shows...well, any talking on the radio at all! I always have a book on CD playing in my car. I am driving all the time, so I go through about a book a week and I love it. Sometimes I will just drive around to finish listening to it. You'd think with the gas prices I'd avoid it, but no.
- There are 22 stars that surround the mountain in the opening of Paramount movies. How do I know this? I count them EVERY time I see them on the screen. I have an obsession with counting everything! How many stairs to get to my room from the main level? 14. Nine on the first flight and five on the second. How many to get to my basement? 13. Five and then eight. How many in my mom's house to get upstairs?...you get the idea!
- When the windows are down in my car, I have to make sure they are even. Say someone in my back seat rolls there window down, a window on the opposite side has to be rolled down the same amount. I haven't decided why this is. I originally thought that it was because of the noise. I think it started out that way, but it didn't used to have to be even. It was just that if a window was down on the right side, there had to be one down on the left. It has gradually morphed into having to be even.
Ok, so after writing these out, I think I may be a little more OCD than I originally tought! Oops! My family makes fun of me sometimes for it, but I always thought they were exaggerating a little...I guess not.
Monday, September 22, 2008
McKayle, Brooke, KeeLee
Me, Liz, Shelby
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Daddy Kenny, Birthday Girl, and Mommy Steph
(Cute toy, who could have given that to her?!?!?)
Everyone loves chocolate! :)Emma says "Ta-da!"
Little Millie - isn't she cute?!?! I love the little pose and her hand! Too cute!
The Girls...Me, Michelle, Celeste & Millie, Steph, and Angela
Friday, September 19, 2008
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Here are just a few of my favorite pics...
Thursday, September 11, 2008
It was kinda funny...we had this waiter that was super cute. He was just fun to joke around with. Karen kept giving him crap about a bunch of things. He kept coming back to our table and would say "I don't really have anything to talk about, I just wanted to come over and say hi." It was pretty entertaining for all of us.
Since it was her birthday she said she wanted to keep the super-awesome glass that her drink came in. Ok, so it wasn't super-awesome and I don't really think she wanted it but in true Karen fashion, she kept it up...it was hilarious. So, there was a huge table next to us and they needed one more table (our table). Our waiter came over and asked if we minded moving down so they could have the table. Karen told them she'd do it only if she got to keep the cup...all a joke of course. Well, I don't think they thought she was kidding because about two minutes later, the manager came over with a gift wrapped (in grocery sacks) Red Robin glass.
Jenny & Karen
Me and Karen with her new present.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
We got up to head out Sunday morning and I went into Steph's room to find that Kira had gotten sick during the night. It was so sad! We headed home and she still wasn't feeling well, but we made it home without anything major happening. Poor girl! Other than that, we had a great trip! Thanks for the fun and the great laughs, Steph!!!
Saturday, September 6, 2008
Tuesday, September 2, 2008