Friday, October 17, 2008

Dinner and a Movie

Camille and I finally got to hang out together! We had so much fun. We went to Crown Burger for dinner (fancy, right?) and then went to The Secret Life of Bees, which was super good! After the movie, we were gabbing forever like usual. We had a few 'shady' characters approach us asking for money, so we decided to head over and sit and chat at Wendy's. We got into the whole "I can't believe the eighties styles are coming back!" discussion. Do you remember unit belts? Yeah, so we were talking about it all and how we used to match our shirts, pants, AND socks. But the socks didn't just match, you had to wear two pair that were alternating colors on each side. Of course, the belt had to match and the headband had to match also, right? It was pretty funny. So, anyone that knows me knows that I am super matchy still. I was wearing a light green shirt with a darker green shirt over the top. Camille dubbed me a leprechaun for the ensemble. No sooner than we began our discussion did I show off my matchy matchy obsession! Here's the example...

We continued to chat about other really important stuff and closed down the Wendy's. We stood outside and were approached by more 'shady' characters, so we sat in her car and finished chatting. Anyway, that's probably more than you wanted to read, but we had a blast! Thanks, Camille for hanging out with me!

2 comments:

liso. said...

Awesome. I've seen the 80s coming back, too...what kills me are the stonewash...seriously? but what's a unit belt? that sounds like something i might LOVE!

Stephers said...

Looks like a good time.. You are still super matchy! Love it :)