Friday, August 22, 2008

Hangin' with Camille

It had been so long since Camille and I had been able to get together, so we needed to remedy that situation...We decided to go to dinner and a movie. Original, right?!?! We met at McGrath's at the Gateway then went and saw House Bunny. So, the movie...it was hillarious!!! We were laughing so hard! Here's a disclaimer though - there is quite a bit of 'off-color' humor, so if that's something you are sensitive to, don't see this movie. I think that Camille and I think enough alike that we both just cracked up. It's about this playboy bunny that gets kicked out of the mansion because she turns 27. She ends up being a house mother for a soroity that is about to be closed because it's basically made up of the 'un-cool' girls. Anyway, we had a good food, good company, and a good laugh! What else could you ask for?

Here's a picture of me and Camille...This wasn't on our outing because I didn't take my camera, but this is from our trip to Santa Barbara a while ago...

1 comment:

Stephers said...

I bet you had fun. It does look like a silly movie, I bet you laughed the whole way through :) Glad you were able to get out and enjoy some time together. Say hello to her the next time you talk :)