Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Into The Woods...

About a year ago or so, my old roommate, Jenny gave me a gift card to Hale Center Theater. I finally got around to using it. It took a while, but it was worth it! Sarah, Michelle, and I saw Into The Woods, which I had never seen and didn't really know what it was going to be about. It had all kinds of fairytale characters and it was kind of about a quest that a baker and his wife went on in the woods. Pretty entertaining. A friend of mine played Cinderella's Mother and Sleeping Beauty, so it was fun to see her in it and she did an awesome job! The guy that played Jack from Jack and the Beanstalk ended up being played by a friend of Michelle's so that was a fun surprise.
Anyway, the play was really good and we had a fun girls night out!

1 comment:

liso. said...

ooh, I saw Into the Woods when I was in high school FOREVER ago. i loved it, too.